On any given day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Great products from our range of more than 400 brands give us a unique place in the lives of people all over the world.
When consumers reach for nutritionally balanced foods or indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps that combat disease, luxurious shampoos or everyday household care products, there’s a good chance the brand they pick is one of ours. Seven out of every ten households around the world contain at least one Unilever product, and our range of world-leading, household-name brands includes Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo. Trusted local brands designed to meet the specific needs of consumers in their home market include Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
Whatever the brand, wherever it is bought, we’re working to ensure that it plays a part in helping fulfil our purpose as a business – making sustainable living commonplace.
Business Facts & Figures
- €52.7 billion turnover in 2016
- 57% of our business is in emerging markets
- 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year
- 169,000 people work for Unilever
- 46% of our managers are women
- By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill
- No.1 FMCG graduate employer of choice in 34 of the 60 countries we recruit from
- In 2016 our Sustainable Living brands grew 40% faster than the rest of the business