6. PETIT FOURS & PRALINES – NEW
• Participants must prepare 6 varieties of small pastries (petit fours and praline).
• Participants must prepare 6 pieces of each variety (36 pieces total)
• Each piece must weigh between 8 – 12 g
• Freestyle presentation and theme
• The jury will carry out tasting. Samples to be served fresh separately (1 piece of each variety)
• A written description mentioning the theme is required.
• A list of ingredients is required and must be displayed
• Table space allocated per contestant is 90cm x 75cm
|Correct Professional Preparation||15|