16. PASTA COMPETITION – NEW
1. Individual entry
2. Duration: 60 minutes
3. Competitors should prepare, cook and present two different pasta dishes to competitor’s own
choice for two covers each
4. The two different pasta dishes should be different in shape, sauces and garnish.
5. The pasta should be cooked al dente, overcooked pasta will lead to point reduction.
6. All other ingredients should be brought by competitor in unprepared state
7. Competitors have to submit a written recipe in English to the jury the competition day, which
includes the ingredients and method of preparation of the dishes, and name of the type of pasta
8. Competitors have to cook the two different pasta dishes according to the recipes submitted to the
|Mise-en-place and Cleanliness||10|
|Correct professional preparation||10|