12. JACKS CREEK PERFECT STEAK CHALLENGE – NEW
• Individual participation
• Duration: 20 minutes for each round
• The chefs will be randomly assigned a cut of steak and a cooking method.
• The steak will be sourced from the same primal so all competitors have the same steak from same
• Each round will be allocated a different cut and cooking method.
• The cuts of steak given to the chefs on the spot will include a selection from the following cuts:
Tenderloin, Sirloin, Rib Eye, Rump, Skirt or Oyster Blade
• Once cut and cooking doneness have been determined for the round each competitor will be
presented with their steak.
• All steaks will be sourced and cut to the same size and weight.
• Competitors should bring with them their cooking pans and utensils
• Competitors can only bring with them: salt, pepper, butter or similar and olive oil.
• Winners of each round will then compete in a final round to determine the overall winner