19. SUSHI COMPETITION
• Individual entry
• Duration: 45 minutes
• Competitors should prepare 2 pieces from 8 free style sushi varieties rolls (Sushi, Maki, Ura Maki…)
a total of 16 pieces
• The rice can be cooked and brought ready to use to the competition
• 1 side plate with 1 piece of each Sushi variety should be prepared to be tasted by the jury.
• Competitors should complete the 16 pieces and must not exceed the number of pieces indicated
• Only cold items should be prepared
• All the sushi should be prepared on site; the sauce can be pre-made and brought to the competition
• All utensils for the competition should be provided by the participant.
• Participants should bring all their ingredients
• Presentation must include Wasabi and Ginger.
• Participants are allowed to design their entry around a plate of their choice.
• Typed recipe and list of ingredients should be printed by the participant and displayed on site in front
of the jury.
|Correct professional preparation||15|