- Every exhibit must be the actual work of the participants registered in the Application Form
- No company name, participant’s name or logo should be visible to the judges during the judging process
It may be included or placed once the judging is complete
- Competitors should respect the space limit of each category
- Judges have the right to test and examine all exhibits and extract samples when necessary
- During the exhibition period, participants are allowed to “refresh” their creations after the judging.
- Presentation/Innovation & Design
The pieces must be appetizing, appealing and attractive. Innovation in both taste and appearance will be
Competitors must ensure that the production presented displays the maximum taste and flavor
The serving must be simple and practical, clean and careful, with no fuss, no overelaborate or impractical
garnish. The plate and platter arrangement needs to be practical for serving while maintaining a sense of the
- Degree of difficulty
The degree of difficulty involved in the creation of a showpiece will be assessed in terms of individual artistic
- Work involved
The Work involved in the creation of a showpiece will be assessed in the terms of the time needed, the
commitment and the dedication
Ideas must be developed in an original way using culinary Materials
- General Impression
Dishes must be appetizing and tastefully displayed.
The composition of the desserts must be nutritionally well balanced, easily digestible and light. The taste and
colors of the creation need to be in line and must complement each other to ensure a balance of textures.
- Correct Professional Preparation
Preparations must be correct and display mastery of basic skills and application of correct cooking methods